Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
• No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are non transferable.
• No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
• Your ticket is issued via an e-ticket please print and present on day of visit. No replicas will be issued.
• The resale of tickets at the same or any price in excess of the initial purchase price is prohibited. Stockeld Farms Ltd reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
• Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
• Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances. Timed tickets must adhere to allocated slot.
• Stockeld Farms Ltd reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly.
• Stockeld Farms Ltd may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
• Stockeld Farms Ltd may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
•From time to time Stockeld Farms Ltd or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at Stockeld Park which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that Stockeld Farms Ltd or any other authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever.
• Stockeld Farms Ltd may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
• The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
• The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
• Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands the conditions of use.
• Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by Stockeld Farms Ltd.
• By purchasing tickets you agree that they are for personal use of you and your party and that all members of your party are aware of and agree to these terms and conditions.
• Your data is held (but not sold) by TygTickets and you will receive emails from email@example.com
1. All tickets are Non Transferable.
3. Replacement cards will be charged for.
4. Stockeld Farms LTD, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates of the Attraction and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the activities, events or facilities within the Attraction for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Season Card will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the rides become unavailable or if any or part of any of the Attraction is closed.
5. All Season Cards remain the property of Stockeld Farms LTD and can be withdrawn at any time. Season cards are non-transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. Access will be denied to Stockeld Park in the event of fraud or misuse of the Season Card, and the Season Card will be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate at the absolute discretion of Stockeld Farm LTD. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorised or improper access to Stockeld Park. For the avoidance of doubt no refund will be given in such circumstances. Also the 10% discount on all other events can only be used in conjunction with your Season Card. You will have to show both your Season Card and the ticket for each event to gain access otherwise the full price will be charged.
6. Possession of a Season Card does not guarantee entry to Stockeld Park. Stockeld Farms LTD reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason including, but not being limited to reaching full capacity.
7. Entry to Stockeld Park by use of a Season Card will not be permitted in the event that a valid Season Card cannot be presented for any reason, including, but not being limited to, the Annual Pass being lost, stolen or forgotten. Failure to present a valid Season Card will result in a charge of the on the day admission rate, which will be non-refundable.
8. Stockeld Farms LTD /Tyg Tickets are entitled to use Season Card holders details to contact them in relation to service information, including, but not being limited to, information about changes to these Terms and Conditions of use, expiry and/or renewal reminders. Stockeld Farms LTD /Tyg Tickets will not pass any information to any third party.
9. Please see below for the breakdown of the Season cards available this year:
• The Family Season card entitles 4 people to unlimited core activities (not including Santa's Grotto) for the season, expiring on 6th January 2013. The 4 people can be 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. Each family member will be issued with a card containing their photograph. You can add additional family members for an extra cost of £25 this has to be in conjunction with an The Family Season Card.
• The Single Season card allows the card holder access to all core activities (not including Santa's Grotto) for the season, expiring 6th January 2013. The card must be presented per visit and each card will contain the card holder’s photograph. The card also entitles a named holder to 10% discount in our Cafes and on entrance to Special Events, as well as 5% discount in the shop.
STOCKELD PARK FRIGHT NIGHT TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please read the following: